Under the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, all our clients, users, and visitors are informed about the legal information related to the company STILINEA COCINAS S.A (henceforth, MOBALCO), owner of the website located at the Internet address: www.mobalco.com
MOBALCO is a registered trademark of STILINEA COCINAS S.A. All rights reserved.
MOBALCO has created this website, for informational purposes, personal and free use.
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the entire website that MOBALCO makes freely available to Internet users. Access to said site implies its unreserved acceptance. The use of determined services offered on this site will also be ruled by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood as accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. Users who access the web are expressly authorized to view all information, print and download partial content only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
3.1 That it is carried out when the reproduced elements are intended solely for the personal and private use of the user. Its use for commercial purposes or its distribution, public communication, transformation, or decompilation, including its sending via email, is expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited for said contents to be transferred or transmitted to third parties or installed on any server directly or indirectly connected to a local network and the Internet, so that a group of third parties may have access to said information.
3.2 That none of the content related to this website is modified in any way.
3.3 That no graphic, icon, or image available on this website be used, copied, or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it
Any infringement of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section, as well as in any of the following, will be considered an infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by MOBALCO and will give rise to the responsibilities legally established for this purpose, and may be prosecuted by the latter through the exercise of administrative, civil or criminal actions that, where appropriate, correspond.
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website (including, by way of example and without limitation, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image, and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the website ("look and feel" brands, logos, trade names, texts, reviews and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, diagrams flow, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of the web pages) belong to MOBALCO and/or to third parties that have assigned their rights. For such purposes, a Website shall be understood as all those creations incorporated and expressed by any means and/or tangible or intangible support, known or yet to be known, that is protected by current regulatory provisions on intellectual property and industrial.
The mere viewing, printing, downloading, or temporary storage, either in whole or in part, of the contents and/or elements inserted in the Website or in the pages that make it up exclusively for your personal, private, and non-profit by the user provided that in any case the origin and/or author of the same is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of their owners appear.
In no case does access to the Website imply any type of permission, waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by its owners unless expressly stated otherwise. These conditions of use of the Website do not grant Users any other right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the Website and/or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by MOBALCO or, where appropriate, by the third party owner of the rights affected.
The use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other act of exploitation of the Website, its pages and/or the contents that are incorporated in them. For any other use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
1. MOBALCO reserves the right to carry out, whenever necessary and without prior notice, all modifications and updates to the information contained on its website, both in its version in Spanish and in other languages, of the configuration and presentation of this and the conditions of access. Documents and graphics published on this website may incorporate technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
2. MOBALCO provides the materials and graphics contained on this website without express or implied warranty of any kind. MOBALCO rejects the existence of any guarantee or condition implicit in the information contained herein, including guarantees of commercial viability, non-infringement of intellectual property or suitability for any specific purpose.
3. In no case will MOBALCO or its suppliers be responsible for any type of damages or losses, including those derived from a reduction in benefits, business interruption or loss of information due to the use or misuse of the materials contained in this server, even if MOBALCO has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. MOBALCO does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing its website or in its different contents. Nor does it guarantee that it is always and in all cases updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update said content as soon as possible. MOBALCO does not assume any type of responsibility for any of the information contained in other websites to which the website www.mobalco.com may refer through hypertext links or "links".
5. MOBALCO does not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or contents of the links of third parties to which reference is made on the web www.mobalco.com, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the user's documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Therefore, MOBALCO is not responsible for the content of any of them, nor for the changes or updates that they may undergo.
6. Both access to this Website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. MOBALCO will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use of the information. MOBALCO is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software) as well as the files or documents stored in it as a result of the presence of virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
7. Likewise, STILINEA COCINAS S.A is the owner of the industrial property rights related to its products and services, and specifically those related to the registered trademark "MOBALCO".
Regarding the appointments of third-party products and services, MOBALCO acknowledges in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the web not implying the existence of rights or any responsibility of MOBALCO over them, nor support, sponsorship, recommendation by MOBALCO.
8. The unauthorized use of any information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of MOBALCO's Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. Any type of third-party link to this website must be to the main or entrance page: www.mobalco.com
LEGISLATION. In compliance with Article 12 of the European Data Protection Regulation, regarding the transparency of information, communication, and modalities of exercise of the rights of the interested party and Article 13 regarding the information that must be provided when personal data is obtained from the interested party.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT. STILINEA KITCHENS S.A. C.I.F: A15800329 Tax Address: CALLE VENECIA, Nº16 15940 A POBRA DO CARAMIÑAL E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DELEGATE OF DATA PROTECTION. You can contact the Data Protection Delegate to clarify any question you may need in relation to the management of the processing of your personal data through the email email@example.com indicating in the subject "To the attention of the DPD of STILINEA COCINAS SA ”.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT.
CONSERVATION OF DATA.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY. You will have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You may request the limitation or opposition to the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it to comply with the legally established obligations.
RIGHT NOT TO BE SUBJECT TO AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISIONS, INCLUDING THE ELABORATION OF PROFILES. Automated individual decisions are not made on the user, nor are profiles created that produce legal effects or significantly affect them in a similar way.
WHERE TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS. You can exercise your rights at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your ID or document that duly proves your identity with your request.
SECURITY MEASURES. Taking into account the state of the art, the application costs, and the nature, scope, context, and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, STILINEA COCINAS S.A. applies the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
TREATMENT IS BASED ON THE CONSENT OF THE AFFECTED PARTY. Through this website https://www.mobalco.com, no personal data is collected without your consent.
DUTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY. In accordance with article 5.
MOBALCO undertakes NOT TO MAKE MISLEADING ADVERTISING. For these purposes, formal or numerical errors that may appear on the MOBALCO website, produced as a result of incomplete or defective maintenance and/or updating of the information displayed, will not be considered misleading advertising. MOBALCO undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of the errors.
MOBALCO undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. For these purposes, all information sent TO MOBALCO CUSTOMERS will not be considered commercial communication when the purpose of this is to maintain the existing relationship between the client and MOBALCO, as well as to carry out information, training, or other activities.
People who receive any of the communications, information, newsletters, or electronic advertising from www.mobalco.com, receive them for the following reasons:
Our communications do not want to reach any person who does not want it, therefore, and in order to correct the situation that can sometimes arise in which one person can register another without their consent, we have incorporated a filter into this subscription system. based on a "Mobalco Low List" that prevents any email address included in it from registering.
Therefore, if you never want to receive our communications and prevent anyone from registering you against your will, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating in the SUBJECT: "UNLIST" and we will include in the “Mobalco low list” that address from which this e-mail is sent to us.
If you have any problems doing it electronically, do not hesitate to contact us at the telephone number that you will find in the Contact option of the browser menu, where a person will attend to you personally and carry out the said procedure.
Help us so that only those people who want to receive it receive our communications, which are already more than 2,000, and so that those people who do not want to receive it are not disturbed against their will.
Stilinea Cocinas, S.A